How Will the Home Comfort Plan Improve My Home This Winter?
Regular maintenance on your heating system can help reduce the chances of your system failing in the middle of the winter as well as save you money in the long run. Such plans also insure that you don't overlook this essential maintenance step and make sure that your system is running at peak efficiency, so that you don't spend any more than you have to on utility bills.
What's included in the Home Comfort Plan
At Hammond Services, our Home Comfort Plan is designed to make it easy and affordable to keep your heating system in good repair. Our plan includes:
- Two scheduled HVAC maintenance calls each year
- A 25-point HVAC check-up to make sure that your system will run efficiently throughout the winter
- A 15% discount on any necessary repairs
- A one-year parts and labor warranty on all Hammond services
- Priority scheduling and customer service
- Transferable to new owners if you sell your home during the term of the plan
To learn more about how to keep your Georgia home warm and cozy this winter, contact the pros at Hammond Services in Griffin, Georgia. We've been helping central Georgia homeowners with their heating and cooling needs for more than 35 years.