Hammond Services has been serving the Griffin, GA area since 1979. Here are a few common questions we have heard over the years.
1. How often should I service my current air conditioning and heating system?
In addition to routine maintenance that you perform, such as cleaning filters, your system should be inspected by a properly trained technician at least once a year. The technician will perform a check of the air filter, blower wheel, housing, motor, indoor and outdoor coils, drain pan, drain lines, electrical wiring, connections, individual components within units, working condition and many more components.
2. Does Hammond Services install air conditioning and heating systems in new homes?
Yes, we install air conditioning and heating systems in new homes. We work with you and your general contractor to select the best system for your home and then install it during the construction process. We will continue to be available to you for your service needs after your home is completed.
3. Does Hammond Services install air conditioning and heating systems in existing homes?
Yes, we also install air conditioning and heating systems in existing homes. Replacing your old system with new energy efficient systems can save energy dollars in addition to making your home more comfortable for years to come.
4. What size should my new air conditioning and heating system be?
We have certified experts to help you determine the most efficient system for your home or business. We will need to inspect your home to determine the correct size of your system. Home size, layout and environmental conditions will all factor into the decision. Other issues your technician will address are: humidity, thermostat control and energy efficiency. Place an online service request form to get a free price quote for your system.
5. My current air conditioning and heating system is old and not working efficiently . . . can you service it?
We service all brands of air conditioning and heating systems. So, if you are in need of a repair, we can handle the job.
6. I need an emergency repair on my heating system, can Hammond Services handle it on a holiday, evening, or weekend?
Yes, Hammond Services has on-call staff for any air conditioning or heating emergency 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year. For emergency service call us at
770-227-5325 or 888-702-4995.
7. What is backflow?
Backflow occurs when the flow is water from the supplier to the consumer is reversed through hydraulic conditions causing the direction of flow to come from the consumer back to the supplier. Surprisingly enough, this is not an uncommon occurrence.
8. How big is your service area?
We offer services in a 40 mile radius from Griffin, GA
9. How do I schedule a service call from Hammond Services?
Contact Hammond Services at 770-227-5325 or 888-702-4995.