You might be wondering what, exactly, a planned maintenance agreement (PMA) is. Well, we’re glad you asked!
What is a Planned Maintenance Agreement (PMA)?
Our regular service and maintenance agreements are designed to save you money over time, by lowering both the lifetime cost of ownership, and by extending the life of your heating and air conditioning equipment. By having regularly scheduled inspections and maintenance performed on an annual basis, you get big-time energy savings from having your equipment running at peak efficiency.
Want an added bonus? Little tune-ups here and there prevent small problems from turning into big, expensive repairs. Not only does it keep your family in climate controlled comfort, it gives you peace of mind knowing your system has been checked out recently. Can you really put a price on that?
You get many benefits from signing up for one of our PMA agreements, but here are a few of the most common:
- Energy efficiency and cost savings
- Priority customer status: jump to the front of line when you have a problem!
- Discounts on service cost of repairs
- Additional parts and labor warranties
- Extend the life of your unit/equipment
- Fewer unexpected breakdowns
- Keeps extended warranties in effect
- Affordable monthly payments
Which PMA is Right for Me?
We currently have the following two options available:
Still need help deciding which one is best for you? No problem! Just contact us today. We’ll walk you through the options, and help you decide which of our maintenance agreements is right for you.