Why Your Home Needs a Carrier Infinity® or Performance™ Series Air Qurifier
An air purifier works to improve indoor air quality by filtering and removing micro particles such as dust, dander, and pollen from the air. Air purifiers draw the interior air through a filter that traps these minute particles and returns higher quality air to the home. Air purifiers are available in stand-alone room models and whole home versions that work with your HVAC system. Each purification system is given a maximum efficiency reporting value (MERV). Look for a system that carries an MERV of 10 or higher to get the most efficient system.
Benefits of Installing a Whole Home Air Purifier
By installing a whole home air purifier in your HVAC system, you reap the benefits of filtered air throughout your entire home. Removing allergens from the air can reduce symptoms in allergy and asthma sufferers leading to fewer doctor visits and improved quality of life. Some air purifiers use an additional electrical charge to kill or inactivate pathogens like bacteria and common household fungi. When the air purifier is part of the HVAC system, it can complete a cycle up to eight times per hour to vastly improve your home’s indoor air quality.
At Hammond Services, we recommend that homeowners seeking to improve their home’s air quality consider the Carrier Infinity® and Performance® series air purifiers.
Carrier Infinity® Series Air Purifiers
- Removes 13 common pathogens from the air including measles, influenza, and streptococcus.
- Uses a long-life MERV 15 filter.
- Uses Carrier’s patented Captures and Kills™ technology to attack 99 percent of germs, pollen, and mold captured by the filter.
- Will capture 95 percent of particles from .30 to 1.0 microns in size.
- Filters are easy to replace.
- The system comes with a 10-year limited parts warranty.
Carrier Performance™ Series Air Purifiers
- A whole home system that works with your HVAC system.
- Effective against three common household pathogens including human influenza strains, the common cold virus, and streptococcus aureus.
- Includes a long-life, easy to replace MERV 13 filter that can be placed in nearly any HVAC system.
- Captures up to 75 percent of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size and uses Carrier’s Captures and Kills™ technology to destroy up to 96 percent of pathogens.
Are you ready to breathe easier in your home? Contact Hammond Services to schedule an in-home installation estimate today.